If you are looking how to set strategic priorities as part of your strategic planning process, this webinar will help you write, identify and develop your objectives and strategic priorities.
In this webinar Anthony Taylor, the Managing Partner at SME Strategy goes over his best practices for identifying strategic priorities.
Some of the best practices from the webinar include:
- Generating alignment with the mission and vision
- Soliciting inputs and feedback from all levels of staff and management to develop alignment
- Trend analysis to understand what is going on in your industry and around the world
- Using the Balanced Score Card to track and manage your KPIs
- Selecting a handful of priorities to focus your efforts on so that implementation and plan execution stays on track
- Communicating your priorities with you team so that everyone understands the direction of your organization
- Examples of strategic priorities to get you started
Goal Setting is one of the most critical parts of the strategic planning process.
Download our free Goal Setting Guide & fill-in-the-blank Worksheet here: