Is Your Nonprofit in Need of a Strategic Plan? Our Subsidized Program Can Help.
PROGRAM CURRENTLY CLOSED - Check back later in the year!
Our consultants here at SME Strategy just wrapped up our summer 2021 Strategic Planning for Nonprofits Program. Working with 5 non-profit organizations across North America, we helped to align their teams around One Destination and create an actionable plan to get there.
As a part of our ongoing corporate giving back initiatives, we will be running the program again for a limited time. We'll be offering significantly subsidized strategic planning facilitation rates to selected organizations.
The application deadline is September 6th, 2021.
See our Terms and Conditions to learn more.
Nonprofit Pricing (if accepted):
- $5,500 USD. The regular price is $12,500 USD.
This facilitated strategic planning program includes:
- One pre-planning kick-off call with strategy leader(s)
- Pre-work, including: surveys and interviews with select participants
- 5 x 3hr virtually facilitated strategic planning sessions
- Recap documentation, including: written recap, PPT & 1-page visual summary
- One post-session call with strategy leader(s) to review recap and recommendations
- One post-session implementation call with strategy leader(s) to support plan rollout
- Quarterly email check-ins from SME Strategy with an optional 15-minute support call each quarter
Who can apply?
- In order to qualify for this program, your nonprofit organization needs to be well established (in existence for 3 or more years) and have a minimum operating budget of the equivalent to $40,000 USD per year, but not exceeding $500,000 USD per year.
- You may be located anywhere in the world to qualify for our virtual program, as long as you can adapt to Pacific or Eastern time zones for your sessions.
- See our full Terms & Conditions
One of the organizations we worked with in 2021 as part of the program was Elevate, a private, not-for-profit agency based out of the American state of Wisconsin, working in the areas of substance abuse and mental health.
Soon after the fifth session, after their strategic plan had been completed, I met with Mary Simon, Elevate's Executive Director. Together we reflected on our five strategic planning sessions together, some of the takeaways from the process, what she learned about her team, and more.
>> Here's what Mary had to say about the strategic planning process: Elevate's Client Story
Spots are limited, so apply early to avoid disappointment!
Application deadline is September 6th.