The last couple weeks have been trying for all organizations and devastating for many. With many people working from home (including our team), we wanted to take the opportunity to provide some live training to help you navigate the current situation.
Join us this live this Friday, April 17th at 9:30 AM PST/12:30 PM EST for another live webinar.
The theme of this training will be Act & React: Moving from Crisis to Opportunity, and will explore 8 different conversations your team can have to help embrace change and better serve your stakeholders:
- Re-alignment: Where are we going, what do we need to do to get there?
- Re-positioning: Using strengths and weaknesses.
- Communication: What is missing to bridge communication gaps?
- Project management: Stop, start, evaluate.
- Goal Setting: Where do we need to focus?
- Risk Management: What are the biggest challenges we face now and in the future?
- Scenario planning: The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Stakeholder engagement: How do we connect with the people that rely on us?
In addition, we'll provide an 8-step framework to maintain your momentum, and answer any questions about how to have these conversations with your team - so stay till the end!
Join us this live this Friday, April 17th at 9:30 AM PST/12:30 PM EST.