"Our mission is to provide managers and leaders the tools, frameworks, and expertise to help them create and execute on their strategic plans successfully."
SME Strategy was founded in 2011 to help business owners of small and medium enterprises (SME's) with their marketing and business strategies.
We have eveloved into being able to support the entire organization with thier strategy development and execution.
How do WE (You and us) do it?
- We help organizations answer two questions: "Where do we want to go?" and "What do we need to do to get there?"
- We facilitate conversations between management teams to get to the heart what's important.
- We create frameworks and structures in organizations to sustain change.
- We open lines of communication and develop optimized cultures.
- We help organizations focus on the right measures and activities to move them forward.
- We create action plans for moving forward
- We provide actionable advice and an objective perspective on your issues.
Who we work with:
- Businesses, non-profits and government around the globe.
Why SME Strategy?:
- We provide alignment, clarity and direction by using our exclusive process to strategy development
- Exceptional value: We know the benefits that you will receive from working with us, and we price ourselves accordingly.
- We're fun and you're going to enjoy working with us! We appreciate working with your organization and we do our best to adapt ourselves to your culture. Your people are important: We make a point of making strategic planning enjoyable as well as valuable.
We are a global brand and enterprise. Helping for profit and non profit organizations around the world increase their impact, and in the process transform the lives of their employees, their families and their communities.
Our mission is to provide managers and leaders the: tools, frameworks, and expertise to help them create and execute on their strategic plans successfully.
We believe in creating value for our clients and their communities.
We believe in creativity in solving problems. Yes, we're trying to "change the game".
We believe in connecting: Connecting clients, connecting friends, and moving everyone towards success.
- We abide by the code of conduct set in place by the Canadian Association of Management Consultants.
"To reliably deliver relevant expertise, exceptional value and lasting impact."
Meet our leadership team:
Anthony C Taylor
Managing Partner & Lead Facilitator
Anthony C Taylor is the principal and
Anthony’s background is as an entrepreneur with over 10 years running his own small business in various industries. In his book: "I Wish I Knew" he shares his best tips for being an entrepreneur.
In 2016 he was chosen as a Global Entrepreneurship Week ambassador for Canada and SME Strategy was awarded the Palme Blue for "Microenterprise of the year" from the French Chamber of Commerce.
Anthony speaks fluent French, loves soccer, basketball, and drinking scotch.
Place of origin: Vancouver, Canada
Specializations: Marketing, Strategy and Project management.
His big hairy audacious goal: To receive the order of Canada.
Favourite quotes: “Ride the spiral to the end, you may just go where no one has been.” -TOOL
“It’s not about the years of my life, but the life of my years.”
Marketing and Communications Manager
Jenna has been with SME Strategy since January 2014. She studied media and communications in Victoria, BC, and is currently a grad student at Royal Roads University working towards her Master of Arts in Intercultural and International Communication.
She has worked with the BC provincial government and various private sector organizations before joining the SME strategy team. She also worked and lived in Sweden and Norway for three years. While abroad, she gained a wide cultural understanding of Scandinavia and developed conversational language abilities in both Swedish and Norwegian.
Jenna is an avid recreational sports enthusiast and also coaches gymnastics. Her favourite activities are rock climbing, surfing, traveling, and reading science magazines.
Her big goal: Hike Mt. Fuji!
Favourite quote: “Do or do not, there is no try.” – Yoda (Star Wars)
Director - Europe, Middle East & Africa
Based in London England, Tariq heads the EMEA regions at SME Strategy. He holds a Master’s degree in business administration (MBA).
A career spanning 30 years, he specializes in SME Strategy, Branding and Advertising, Marketing Communication. Some of his senior management roles have been with Ogilvy & Mather and Worldwide Partners Inc. in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Academically qualified and professionally developed at Cambridge University, Oxford University, London School of Economics.
Tariq speaks fluent English, Urdu, Punjabi, Persian and Arabic. Loves Soccer and is a true Arsenal fan.
Place of origin: London, England
Personal ambition: To see my son become a professional soccer coach of a Premier League Club!
Favorite quote: "Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." -- Albert Einstein
22 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9LY,
Tel: +44 20 7205 2242
Other associates are available across Canada, the United States and Europe. Contact us to find the right facilitator to work with you and your team regardless of where you are in the world.