Organizing a strategic planning meeting?
Team & Leadership Alignment | Team Buy-in | Clear Vision & Goals
Specialized meeting facilitators are experts in team-based decision making.
No matter the business or team, you'll need to keep your plan actionable and team aligned. A facilitator will direct this conversation effectively for your strategic plan.
Let’s chat about the right solution for you.
Strategic Planning Options
One day session— Taking a wide lens
Ideal for businesses and nonprofits wanting to re-focus and refresh their strategy
- Get re-connected to your vision.
- Open the channels of communication with the team
- Renew your strategic and operational plan.
2 day session— From the top down and the bottom up.
Ideal for small and medium sized businesses wanting to take a more comprehensive view of their organization and strategic direction.
- All of the benefits of a 1 day meeting PLUS:
- Discussions around key areas related to the business.
- In depth look at mission, purpose and organizational values.
- Competitive advantages and mid/long term industry trends
Multiple sessions — Complete Organizational Alignment
- Strategy development at the leadership level
- Developing individual departmental strategies in line with the overarching strategy
- Integrated strategy development and execution.
Ongoing support— Answers when you need them
Supporting your execution of the plan after your strategy meeting.
- Coaching calls for the leadership team.
- Accountability and focus for your plan.
- Our communication
- We don't Nickel and Dime
- We are flexible and adaptable in our delivery
- They get way more than they pay for
- That we "Get" the entrepreneurial spirit
- We stick to our process and it gets results
- Their vision and objective for the meetings are met
- We don't consult, we facilitate
- The results from our first session are lasting
- The sessions are fun.
- Weekly coaching calls,
- Helping you stay accountable to your plan
- Stakeholder engagement or meetings with different teams.