Organizing a strategic planning meeting?
We can facilitate your next strategic planning meeting for you.
Use a facilitator for your next strategic planning meeting and take advantage of our proven process and maximize your investment in strategy development
Strategic Planning Meeting Options
One day strategy meeting— Vision and Strategy
Ideal for businesses and nonprofits wanting to re-focus and refresh their strategy
- Get re-connected to your vision.
- Open the channels of communication with the team
- Renew your strategic and operational plan.
Complete strategic planning process—Mission, vision, values in a dynamic environment (2+ days)
Ideal for small and medium sized businesses wanting to take a more comprehensive view of their organization and strategic direction.
- Discussions of high priority focus areas.
- In depth look at mission, purpose and organizational values.
- Competitive advantages and mid/long term industry trends
*Travel and accommodations not included if applicable.
Multiple sessions — Complete Organizational Alignment
- Strategy development at the leadership level
- Developing individual departmental strategies in line with the overarching strategy
- Integrated strategy development and execution.
Ongoing support— Answers when you need them
Supporting your execution of the plan after your strategy meeting.
- Coaching calls for the leadership team.
- Accountability and focus for your plan.
Half day sessions and group training also available.
We provide flat rate strategic planning fees because we don't want you to be concerned about timing and billing if you have a question about your planning session.
- All communications related to your planning session
- Facilitation of chosen meeting dates.
- Written recap of the session(s) and notes received within 7 days.
- Additional coaching calls to support with implementation and change management.
- Framework for continued strategy development.
- Weekly coaching calls,
- Helping you stay accountable to your plan
- Stakeholder engagement or meetings with different teams.