PROFESSIONALLY FACILITATED STRATEGIC ALIGNMENT
SUBSIDIZED FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
We're creating a better world:
one organization at a time.
Is your non-profit organization in need of a facilitated strategic planning session, but unable to allocate the resources to pay the full industry price for these services?
As a part of our ongoing commitment to give back to global communities and people, SME Strategy is offering significantly subsidized rates for fully facilitated virtual strategic planning sessions to 10 select non-profit organizations located in Canada, USA, and around the globe.
The SME Strategy Non-Profit Program includes:
- One pre-planning kick-off call with strategy leader(s).
- Pre-work, including surveys and interviews with select participants.
- Five 3-hour virtually facilitated strategic planning sessions (15 hours total).
- Documentation Recap, including written recap and PowerPoint and one-page visual summary.
- One post-session call with strategy leader(s) to review recap and recommendations.
- One post-session implementation call with strategy leader(s) to support plan rollout.
- Quarterly email check-ins from SME Strategy with an optional 15-minute support call each quarter.
REGULAR PROGRAM PRICE
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM PRICE
Please be sure your organization meets our Program Requirements before applying to the program.
All shortlisted organizations will be invited for a 30-min interview call via Zoom. After this call, we are pleased to submit a scope of work proposal to meet official non-profit procurement requirements.
Facilitations will be delivered within six months of selection dependent on facilitator availability and each organization's needs and time frames.