Essential Leadership Skills that No One Taught You
Mark Herschberg is an Instructor at MIT, a fractional CTO, and the author of The Career Toolkit: Essential Skills for Success that No One Taught You.
On September 17th, join us live with Mark and our Managing Partner Anthony Taylor, where they'll discuss the leadership skills and lessons that nobody is teaching.
- 9:45am PT (12:45pm ET)
- 1:45pm in Rio de Janeiro
- 5:45pm in London
- 8:45pm in Dubai
- 12:45am in Singapore (Sept. 18)
>> Register: Essential Leadership Skills No One Taught You
From the Basement to Unicorn: The Story of How FreshBooks was Built
- Date: September 29th
- Time: 11am PT (2pm ET)
The Co-founder & Board Chair of FreshBooks (worth $1 billion+) Mike McDerment will be joining us LIVE on Sept. 29th. This is going to be a big one.
Mike will be sharing the story of how FreshBooks was built from the basement into a unicorn, with 500+ employees, serving 24 million people in 160+ countries.
There's going to be a healthy dose of strategy and leadership gems in this one. Don't miss out.
- 11am PT (2pm ET)
- 3pm in Rio De Janeiro
- 7pm in London
- 10pm in Dubai
- 4am in Sydney (Sept. 30)
- 6am in Auckland (Sept. 30)
Diversity & Inclusion - Virtual Summit
SME Strategy is excited to be hosting our first ever virtual summit on Diversity & Inclusion!
Our aim is to create an open, safe space to discuss and share learnings, best practices, and needs around diverse and inclusive workplaces.
Join us in learning from world-class leaders in D&I for an all day conversation about how to translate this opportunity into action.
- Melvin Gravely - CEO at TriVersity Construction
- Megan Bloomer - VP of Sustainability & CSR at The Cheesecake Factory
- Luis Sanabria - Human Resources Manager at Watlow
- Ed Henkler - Founder of TheBlindGuide
- Tim Hernández - Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Tova Sherman - CEO at ReachAbility Association
- Bonolo Smith - Associate Director at BTS
>> More info on speakers & tickets: Diversity & Inclusion Summit