How to Win Profitable Government Contracts w/Kizzy Parks, PhD
- Date: October 8
- Time: 8am PT (11am ET)
Kizzy Parks has been awarded over $50 million in federal government contracts over the course of her career.
Now, she's focused on helping service-based small business owners learn how to win profitable government contracts for themselves.
LIVE on October 8th, Kizzy will be joining us to share what she's learned, along with some practical steps your organization can take towards earning profitable government contracts.
- 8am PT (11am ET)
- 12pm in Rio De Janeiro
- 4pm in London
- 7pm in Dubai
- 11pm in Singapore
- 1am in Sydney (Oct. 9)
>> Register: How to Win Profitable Government Contracts
Diversity & Inclusion - Virtual Summit
SME Strategy is excited to be hosting our first ever virtual summit on Diversity & Inclusion!
Our aim is to create an open, safe space to discuss and share learnings, best practices, and needs around diverse and inclusive workplaces.
Join us in learning from world-class leaders in D&I for an all day conversation about how to translate this opportunity into action.
- Melvin Gravely - CEO at TriVersity Construction
- Megan Bloomer - VP of Sustainability & CSR at The Cheesecake Factory
- Luis Sanabria - Human Resources Manager at Watlow
- Ed Henkler - Founder of TheBlindGuide
- Tim Hernández - Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Tova Sherman - CEO at ReachAbility Association
- Bonolo Smith - Associate Director at BTS
- Mita Mallick - Head of Inclusion, Equity & Impact at Carta
- Jewelle T. Brown - Founder, Chief Wellness Officer at The Wellcomm Lifestyle Co.
>> More info on speakers & tickets: Get your D&I Summit ticket today
Using the Ironman Mindset to Grow as a Leader w/Robert Clinkenbeard
- Date: October 29
- Time: 1pm PT (4pm ET)
Robert Clinkenbeard is an Executive Coach and 4x Ironman triathlete.
After a very successful exit in 2016 from his landscaping business he built to $20 million and 350+ employees, he began teaching others what he learned.
His book is called Ironman Mindset for Entrepreneurs.
Join us LIVE on October 29th when Robert will share how entrepreneurs can develop the same mindset as athletes that have succeeded by pushing their mental and physical limits beyond their current capabilities.
- 1pm PT (4pm ET)
- 5pm in Rio De Janeiro
- 9pm in London
- 11pm in Moscow
- 4am in Singapore (Oct. 30)
- 7am in Sydney (Oct. 30)
>> Register: Using the Ironman Mindset to Grow as a Leader