Strategic Planning Facilitation for Nonprofits
Five Subsidized Spots Available.
Is your non-profit organization in need of a facilitated strategic planning session, but lacking the resources to pay the full industry price for these services?
As a part of our commitment to give back to global communities and people, we are offering significantly reduced rates for fully facilitated virtual strategic planning sessions to select non-profit organizations around the globe.
In addition to these virtual sessions, we are offering these reduced rates to select local (Vancouver Island, Vancouver & Lower Mainland) non-profit organizations for small, in-person strategic planning sessions.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2021
This package includes:
- One pre-planning kick-off call with strategy leaders
- Pre-work, including: surveys and interviews with select participants
- 5 x 3hr virtually facilitated strategic planning session
- One post-session call to refine goals and action plans
- Recap documentation, including: written recap, PPT & 1-pg visual summary
- One post-planning call to review recap, share recommendations, and to support plan rollout
Regular price: $12,500 USD
Non-profit price: $2,500 USD (if accepted into our 2021 intake)
($10,000 reimbursed as a donation to your organization after program acceptance and payment in full)
Please read our Terms & Conditions before applying to our program.