You want your organization to have a clear vision of the future and a plan to get there.
We'll work with you and your leadership team to create your strategic plan to create excitement and get buy in with the rest of your company.
Our process is called Aligned Strategy Development and it's exclusive to SME Strategy.
For your plan to be successful you need to be aligned at three different levels:
- Alignment with the leadership team.
- Alignment with your vision, mission and strategic priorities.
- Alignment with the rest of your organization: From the top down and the bottom up.
Without an Aligned Strategy you risk wasting time, money and energy.
Employees won't be engaged, you'll have communication slios at all levels, and your strategic execution will suffer.
Getting alignment is easy when you have a proven process to acheive it.
Our clients been able to have been able to get buy in from all employees at all levels. From the top down and the bottom up, they know how to contribute to the success of the organization and what that clear version of success looks like.
Over a matter of days, our clients have gone from not knowing where to start and what to do next, to being aligned around a common purpose, becoming aware of the opportunities and road blocks that await them, and the next steps they need to take to get to their desired future.
How can you get alignment for your team? It starts with a conversation.
Get alignment with your team and your strategy by using us to facilitate your next strategic planning meeting.
- Schedule a 30-minute walk through so we can get better understand your priority issues and some of the benefits you're hoping to achieve.
We'll walk you through our process and create an agenda for your strategic planning session.
- We'll work with you to create a survey that gets send to meeting participants to identify issues, opportunities, and to get a baseline around existing alignment, values, and important areas in the organization.
- A facilitator will work with you and your team to facilitate your strategic planning session and go through the agreed upon agenda (see a sample strategic planning agenda here)
- Within seven days, you and your team will receive a recap of the session with visual representation of your plan to simplify communications and getting buy in.
Once we have completed this planning session our team will support you and your team as you execute your strategy and progress through your team development and growth.
Are you ready to transform your work environment and create an aligned strategy with your team?
Still unsure of how we can work together?