On December 16th and 17th we'll be presenting : Strategic business planning for early stage technology companies
Learn how to incorporate strategic planning to effectively manage the growth of your technology company.
There will be a 60 minute presentation followed by a 30 Minute roundtable Q&A with other tech CEO’s where you can share best practices, and ask your own planning questions.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to create a unified vivid vision for your company.
- How to develop high level goals that will support your purpose and your vision.
- How to develop key performance indicators for different areas of your organization.
- How defined values help build your company culture and shape behaviour
- How to identify and mitigate risk
Buy Tickets for Vancouver on the 17th or Seattle on the 16th.
Missed this workshop? Contact us to find out how we can help your team: